Friday, August 31, 2012

Footbaw!

Most NFL teams haven't finalized their rosters. Why, just today, the Arizona Cardinals decided on a starting quarterback for the season. I don't know that much about football, having only started really watching last season, but I'm pretty sure that no one in their right mind should even consider making picks on next week's games, let alone who's going to make it into the playoffs.

Having said that, here are my picks for every game in the upcoming NFL season and my playoff predictions, all the way to the Super Bowl.


These are the picks I'm going to use on the ESPN Pigskin Pick'em game, and I won't stray from them, I promise. I'm going to keep tabs on the season as it progresses on this page, filling up the lovely blank grid you see below.



How do I know this is a silly endeavor? I've got Denver in the Super Bowl.